Original Link to Nom Nom Paleo’s Recipe (with pictures): Click Here
Go to her link for the original recipe. She includes a dipping sauce that is amazing as well.
These little bites are delicious! I made a batch and have them in my freezer for whenever I want to include them in a meal. They reheat really well. I changed the recipe slightly.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups (or 230 g) shredded sweet potato
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp curry powder (I use this one from Trader Joes)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup of Almond Meal
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the turkey bite ingredients and, using your hands, mix until well combined!
- Scoop out balls (about 1Tbsp each) and arrange them on the baking sheet, making sure they sit about 2 inches apart. You will most likely have to do this twice.
- Cook one tray in the oven for about 15 minutes (or until browned) flipping the tray halfway. Bake the second tray of patties the same way.