Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Deliciously seasoned french fries!
- 1 Potato
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tapioca Powder
- Spices: Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat over to 450F.
- Peel and slice potato and immerse into water for 10min.
- Drain and pat dry with a towel.
- Place in a bowl and drizzle avocado oil.
- Add tapioca powder and spices and toss with your hands until evenly coated.
- Lay on a tray lined with parchment paper, leaving room to breathe between slices.
- Pop into the oven for 20-30min, flipping halfway through.
Note: Picture with some beef and broccoli I made, however, I am not convinced with the recipe I used so I won’t be posting details.